Sunday, April 15, 2007

My story

I grew up believing women to be saints, sweet, and pure sugar. I also believed that they were always right, and that i should never hit a woman. Basically, I grew up believing in all feminist doctrines unkowingly.

I believed, like everyone else, that men had a natural tendency to become paedophiles, cheat on their wives, murder, rape, and steal. I believed that you cannot hit a woman too.

I was, as a result of this, extremely nice to all women for a lot of years. I wanted to distance myself from every other man, who i also believed to have these huge characterflaws as mentioned above, simply because they were men.

What made me believe in it? I heard these things when i was quite young, so I of course got influenced unknowingly. Also, I found that that i liked women in my teenage years. That i wanted to attract them, and that - in my future life - i should be with a woman. And the best way to get a woman, i was told, was to be really really nice, charitable, never abuse, and always love.

But it did’nt work for me. I could’nt work, I was depressed all the time, i felt terrible in general. So I decided to look inwards, and that was when i discovered how much hate i had. How much anger that was stuck up inside of me, because i had denied it through all of these years. How sick and twisted these insane beliefs made me.

I found that I was essentially hating myself. That all of this hate towards my own gender, all of these prejudices, were simply killing me - day by day.

I found out that feminism was a cause of these sick beliefs, and i have hated misandry since. And my hate for women? I don’t have any at the moment.

2 comments:

Christian J. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Martin said...

No. Definetly not. What is that? Some kind of pizza?

You're asking the fucking question on a site dedicated to anti-feminism. Wake up, dude.