Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Political correctness.

I have to write this up on political correctness before I go to bed, in case i forget.

It is very important when writing this blog, that I do not obide the rules of political correctness. Why this is so, you will certainly get to see later - if you decide to follow the truth.

In fact, I expect you to be shocked by some of the assumptions and assertions I will make regarding human beings. You will find everything here, to be shocking. But what I'm searching for, is a certain feeling that will accompany the surprise, and anger that you will undoubtedly feel while reading.

While I cannot describe this feeling, as feelings has always been hard for me to describe, I still hope that you will recognize it when it arises.

Even though you read something on this blog, from now on, and you feel angry because I fuck your gender over with my vile words, or feel righteously indignant regarding some point that I make, you will get a little tingling sensation.

You will also feel like you do not want to comment, or read any further. You will feel distanced from what I am saying. You may even feel sad, I think it's different from person to person.

But I will encourage you to keep reading. Don't give up. Be open minded. Because while I know that I will hurt you unintentionally, you will thank me afterwards.

And don't worry, it all WILL be okay.

*Pads on all shoulders*,
- Martin.

No comments: