Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The problem with honesty

Peter: Do you think it's the right decision to kill a paedophile because he molests children?
Sandra: Yes!
Peter: Do you think these child-abusers are mentally ill?
Sandra: Yes!
Peter: Do you think then, that they should be cured?
Sandra: No!
Peter: Would it not be a better solution to cure them, instead of terminating their life?
Sandra: Yes!
Peter: Would'nt it be better to the molester if he was allowed to live?
Sandra: Yes!
Peter: Would'nt it be better to society as a whole, if he got cured, and was allowed to live?
Sandra: Yes!
Peter: Then why do you want to kill him?
Sandra: Because I am angry. Because everyone else is angry. Because I want to see blood. Because I like drama. Because I want to see people die. Because I enjoy this in a sick perverted sense. Because I want to.....

The problem with honesty? It never happens - does it?

The point here is, that if Sandra was honest - she would have recognized her own fucked up traits before Peters questions backed her into a corner. Sometimes people get so worked up over their illusions that they simply don't recognize the truth when it stares them straight in the eyes. That is what I advocate on this site. Be honest with yourself, and you won't have to live a life filled with these twisted emotions. Recognize that you are a human being, and have insane thoughts and desires in your mind, that you continually project outwards unknowingly. Get rid of your illusions. Be accountable. Be honest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahaa, its fastidious dialogue concerning this article here at
this blog, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting here.



Look into my web site: Air Jordan Femme